- See James Bond Island, where The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed
- Stop at a fishing village and enjoy a delicious lunch
- Paddle a sea canoe around Talu Island
- Pick up from your hotel by Air-con minibus.
- Head forward to Phang Nga by coach or minibus.
- Visit Suwannakuha Temple(Monkey Temple), exploring Buddha cave, stalactites, Stalagmites, a lot of monkeys will be waiting to welcome you in front of the temple. A good time for photo taking.
- Sightseeing around Phang Nga Bay en-route to National Park, Mangrove forest.
- Visit the renowned Lord Cave. When you emerge from the cave, observe the rocky statue of the Khao Ma Ju, Khao Nom Sao and Khao Chang. You can see glimpse of daily life in Sea-Gypsy Village and pass two mountains of Khao Ta Poo before reaching the island of Ping-Kan, better known as James Bond Island.
- Enjoy canoeing for explore the amazing cave in Thalu island.
Enjoy your lunch with fresh seafood. (Muslim Halal Food or Vegetarian food on request) at Panyee Island (fisherman Village) and free time for sightseeing on the Island.
Depart from Pan Yee Island.
Return to the pier.
Arrive to hotel in Phuket.
- Tour itinerary may change due to tides, weather, and traffic conditions.
- This is a Join tour. You will travel with other participants.