Bangkok Tour Package 3 Days 2 Nights Mini Break
This Bangkok Tour Package 3 Days 2 is best for those who only have a short time in Bangkok for a relaxing tour.
Day 1: Upon arrival Bangkok.
Upon arrival, meet & greet at the airport then transfer to the hotel. After check-in, free time at leisure.
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 02: Half Day Bangkok City Temple Tour. (B)
Breakfast at hotel and start the sightseeing tour to visit:
First visit to Wat Traimit, the Temple of the Golden Buddha. The temple is famous for its 900-years old five-and-a-half-ton solid gold image, and then continue to visit Wat Po, the largest and oldest temple in Bangkok, as well as the largest single Buddha image or the Reclining Buddha (Phra Buddha Saiyans), also known as Wat Phra Chetuphon or The Temple of the Reclining Buddha.
The temple is also known as the birthplace of traditional Thai massage Reclining Buddha. After that, visit Wat Benchamabophit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture.
Graceful and tranquil, it is famous for its main chapel built in white Carrara Italian marble to house a replica of Thailand’s
most beautiful Buddha image, Phra Phuttha Chinnarat After this place we back to the hotel and free at leisure.
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok Departure. (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure until time transfer to the airport for flight departure.
- Tour itinerary may change due to tides, weather, and traffic conditions.
- This is a Join tour. You will travel with other participants.
- 2 N accommodation in Bangkok w daily breakfast
- Half Day Bangkok City & Temple tour
- Current applicable taxes
- Return airport transfer
- International air ticket and visa fee.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
Term and Condition:
- All above rates are net and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- The rate in Thai Baht inclusive Tax.
- Child: Under Age 9 years at 80% of adult rate.
- All bookings are prepaid. Payment must be made before the commencement of the tour. Payment can be by credit card (Only Visa, and Master ), Transfer to account via Bank or Western Union.
- Bookings can be made online
- We requested 50% deposit at least 10 working days prior to departure date.
- If notification of cancellation is received 7 business days (not including Sat, Sun & Public holidays) before departure date, There will be no cancellation charge except for a credit card processing fee of 5%.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 3 working days (not including Sat, Sun & Public holidays) before
departure date: Non-refundable.
|Total of pax||Rate per pax|
|Adult||Child (3-10 years)|
|2-3||3500||Same rate as adult|
|4-10||2700||Same rate as adult|