- Open daily, except Monday.
- Show time: 11.00, 14.00, 17.00. The show duration is 45 minute.
- Gate opens 20 minutes before show time; guests should arrive at Dolphins Bay Phuket 30 minutes before show time.
- Capacity of seat: 900 seats, three (3) categories which are VIP , Deluxe and Regular seat, only VIP customers will have chance to be close to the seals.
- We recommence to book and reserve seat in advance seven (7) day before show date.
- First 10-15 minutes starts by two seals, show will be on stage and greetings customers around the pool and only customer who sit on the 1st and 2nd row will be able to touch them.
- 30-35 minutes later continue by dolphin’s show, there are activities the guests able join in the hall and on stage.
- After the show, customers will have chance to be closer to dolphins and seals by taking photo with them as it extra charge.
- Swimming is the last activity in each show time that customers have to reserve in advance; the swimming takes 10 minutes and shares the pool with five (5) customers in one round.
- Tour itinerary may change due to tides, weather, and traffic conditions.
- This is a Join tour. You will travel with other participants.
Rules and regulations that client need to know.
- Main gate opens 20 minutes before show time.
- Hold the ticket individually when entering the theater.
- Sit according to assigned seat number.
- No glassware or glass bottles.
- No pets allowed.
- Take care of your children; don’t let them stand near the pool’s.
- Beware slippery floor surface when wet.
- No smoking.
- Do not sit or stand on the pool’s edge.
- Do not lean stretch out your hand over the pool.
- People who having and obvious contagious disease such as skin eruption, lesion, eye, ear, nose or throat infection are not allow to enter (or touch the dolphins and seals).