Khao Sok National Park, it is a great forest in the southern of Thailand. It is located in Surat Thani province is one of the best well known tourist attractions in Thailand and worldwide tourists for its oldest rainforest, amazing limestone, fantastic waterfall, large mangrove, giant trees, biggest flower and various kind of wildlife animals can be found here in Khao Sok National Park more than 48 mammal species such as Wild elephants, Monkeys, Gibbons, deer, bear, wild dog, marbled cat etc. and more than 187 kind of birds, thousands kind of butterflies and insects.
Khao Sok 2 Days 1 Night Overnight Chiew Lan Lake from Phuket
Nowadays hundreds of tourists leave from Phuket, Phang Nga and Krabi heading to Khaosok for a day trip or package tour overnight. Khao Sok is the perfect place for Jungle walk, night safari tour, bird watching, canoeing trip, Elephant trekking excursion, camping, and many more activities.
Families with children younger than 12 as well as young couples love a 2-day Khaosok Jungle Discovery: a night at Khaosok Ecolodge, including the unique stay in a fully equipped tent, is a really touching experience. Let your friendly guide helps you get acquainted with fascinating animals and plants that you’ve never seen before while trekking through the rain forest which is an almost untouched environment of Khaosok National Park and of course meet our lovely elephants.
Child age 4 – 12 years old.
Minimum 2 persons booking.
Day 1 07.00 – 08.30
- Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. (Departure time varies by hotel location.)
- Drop by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
- Visit Tsunami Memorial Site (Tor. 813)
- Visit Monkey Cave Temple
- Arrive at Khao Sok Discovery Elephant Camp and enjoy spending time with elephant.
- Stop at Khao Sok Scenic Viewpoint
- Lunch at Khao Sok Discovery Restaurant
- Depart for Cheow Lan Lake
- Arrive at pier then board on longtail boat to cruise the turquoise water of Cheow Lan Lake
- Check-in at the raft house with air-conditioned room
- Leisure, self-paddle canoe adventure around the floating hut, nature, watching relax, swimming in the fresh water lake.
- Dinner and overnight
Day 2 06.30
- Morning Safari
- Hop on longtail boat for a short trip (1.5 km) to cross the 500 Rai Lake juggle for bamboo rafting. Spend 30 minutes cave exploring. (A small cave but great formations)
- Return to floating hut for lunch
- Start journey back by longtail boat, spotted Cheow Lan Lake Scenic View
- Arrive at the mainland
- Arrive back to your hotel
Remark: Please kindly note that all mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions and may be subject to change.
- Minimum 2 persons are required to operate above program.
- The guest from Khaolak will skip for Sarasin Bridge and Tsunami Memorial if it is joined program with Phuket.
- We are reserved to re-arrange the itinerary depend on availability to comfort the group.
- All mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions and may be subject to change.
- Inclusive round trip transfer in Phuket and Khao Lak Area
- English Speaking Guide escort, Thai Set Menu, Activities mention in the itinerary
- Admission fee and Insurance coverage under Thai Law
- 4 meals in program with set menu
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal acquisitions from the shop or the local market
Noted what to bring:
- Sun block lotion
- Suitable shoes
- Hat or cap
- Extra Clothes & Towel
- Rain Coat
Pick-up and Drop-off
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Patong, Kata, Karon and Khaolak ONLY, other locations additional cost may apply.