Khao Sok National Park located in Surathani province is one of the best well known tourist attractions in Thailand and worldwide tourists for its oldest rainforest, amazing limestone, fantastic waterfall, large mangrove, giant trees, biggest flower and various kind of wildlife animals can be found here in Khoasok National Park more than 48 mammal species such as Wild elephants, Monkeys, Gibbons, deer, bear, wild dog, marbled cat etc. and more than 187 kind of birds, thousands kind of butterflies and insects.
Khao Sok 2 Days 1 Night Jungle Trekking Overnight
Nowadays hundreds of tourists leave from Phuket, Phang Nga and Krabi heading to Khaosok for a day trip or package tour overnight. Khao Sok is the perfect place for Jungle walk, night safari tour, bird watching, canoeing trip, Elephant trekking excursion, camping, and many more activities.
Families with children younger than 12 as well as young couples love a 2-day Khaosok Jungle Discovery: a night at Khaosok Boutique Camps, including the unique stay in a fully equipped tent, is a really touching experience. Let your friendly guide helps you get acquainted with fascinating animals and plants that you’ve never seen before while trekking through the rain forest which is an almost untouched environment of Khaosok National Park and of course meet our lovely elephants.
Child age 4 – 12 years old.
Minimum 2 persons booking.
Khao Sok 2 Days 1 Night Jungle Trekking
– Excited Elephant Bath Program
– Khaosok a scenic viewpoint
– Jungle Trekking
– Monkey Cave Temple
07.00hrs – Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. Pick up time varies by hotel location.
09.00hrs – Drop by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
09.30hrs – Visit Tsunami Memorial Site. SeeingTsunami Location.
10.45hrs – Excite Elephant Bathing Program, you can enjoy giving the elephant a refreshing bath, where you can scrub them, play with them and, get on their back without saddle. Approximately 20 minutes. After the bathing, you can buy some bananas to feed the elephants to show your appreciation if you wish.
12.15hrs – Stop at Khaosok a scenic veiwpoint (Great panoramic view of Khaosok)
12.30hrs – Visit Monkey Cave Temple
13.00hrs – Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant
14.00hrs – Canoe down the river at Khaosok
16.00hrs – Check-in at Khaosok Boutique Camps
19.00hrs – Dinner then leisurely relaxed with the sounds of the jungle.
07.30hrs – Breakfast
08.00hrs – Jungle Trekking by foot in Khaosok National Park, and enchanting Plants, Flowers, Butterfly, Birds, Squirrles, Reptiles, etc. awaits your discovery. A self-guided nature trail explains many ways of native plants were used throughtout history. (Approximately 3 hrs.)
12.30hrs – Back to the camps, shower, and check-out
13.30hrs – Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant
15.00hrs – Depart from Khaosok Boutique Camps, join group back.
18.00hrs – 19.00hrs – Arrive back to your hotel.
- Minimum 2 persons are required to operate above program.
- The guest from Khaolak will skip for Sarasin Brigde and Tsunami Memorial if it is joined program with Phuket.
- We are reserved to re-arrange the itinerary depend on availibility to confort the group.
- All mentioned activities depend on the wather and local conditions and may be subject to change.
- Inclusive round trip transfer in Phuket and Khaolak Area
- English Speaking Guide escort, Thai Set Menu, Activities mention in the itinerary
- Admission fee and Insurance coverage under Thai Law
- 4 meals in program with set menu
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuites
- Personal acquisitions from the shop or the local market
Noted what to bring;-
- Sun block lotion
- Suitable shoes
- Hat or cap
- Extra Clothes & Towel
- Rain Coat
Pick-up and Drop-off
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Patong, Kata, Karon and Khaolak ONLY, other locations additional cost may apply.