Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan Snorkeling Trip by Catamaran (from Koh Samui)
Koh Nangyuan is a group of three islands northwest of Koh Tao. The pretty little islands are interconnected by a long sandy beach. The long stripe of smooth white sand can be explored on foot.
- 06:30 Pick up from hotel on Koh Samui to the pier (Maenam) Lomprayah can provide you with hotel transfers to the Lomprayah Pier. Light breakfast at the pier with tea and coffee.
- 08:00 Time to board the Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran for the fastest, safest and most comfortable way to reach paradise, only 1 and half hours. (Koh Phangan @08:30)
- 10:00 Arrive at Koh Nangyuan. The snorkel boat will then head to one of the beautiful bays of Koh Tao for your snorkeling adventure.
- 12:00 Buffet lunch at Koh Nang Yuan restaurant. After lunch you have time to enjoy the beauty of the island. Don’t miss Viewpoint only a 15 minute walk up the hill, the views are spectacular. Enjoy snorkeling in Japanese Gardens and for beach lovers unwind in the sun.
- 14:30 Time to head back to Koh Samui.
- 16:40 Arrive back at Koh Samui. Then we transfer you back to your hotel.
- Mini Bus & Boat Transfers
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Light Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch & Soft Drink
- Sightseeing / Snorkeling
- Full Insurance Coverage
- Friendly English Speaking Guide
- National Park Fees
- Beach Chair/Umbrella
- Drink from the bar
- Underwater Camera Hire