The Four Islands that make up the 4 Island tour are:
Koh kai – Translates to Chicken Island, named because, believe it or not, it is shaped like a chicken, from the right angle, it really does!
Koh Tup – Koh Tup is only a few hundred meters from Koh Gai and, along with Koh Mawr, is linked to Chicken Island by a sand bar that is above the surfaces at low tide. This sandbar is known in Thai as the Talay Whak.
Koh Mawr – The third in the group, its a small rocky Island with cliffs jutting out of the sea and lush vegetation on top..
Koh Poda – This is another large Island with a coconut plantation at the center. The boats all park at one end of a long beach where you can find toilets and some kiosks selling snacks, mostly thai food like bbq’d chicken and SomTam (papaya salad) and fruit and drinks and icecreams.
This part of the beach can get quite busy, but you can walk for about 20 minutes down the beach, its really well worth the walk and you will almost certainly find sections of completely empty beach.
Pick up service from your hotel in Ao Nang beach,Klong Muang or Krabi Town.
- Depart from Ao Nang Beach to Tab Island. Relax and swim in the famous sandbanks (Unseen in Krabi).
- Chicken Island: Excellent snorkeling opportunities in warm water.
- Poda Island: For Mini Buffet Lunch, relaxing, snorkeling and sunbathing.
- Phra Nang Cave: Here we can enjoy the beautiful sandy beach and enjoy your swimming.
Arrival at Hadd Tham Phra nang cave.
Transfer to your hotel.
- Tour itinerary may change due to tides, weather, and traffic conditions.
- This is a Join tour. You will travel with other participants.
- Land Transfer by vehicle.
- Trip by Long Tail Boat with licensed tour leader.
- Soft drinks, fruit, snacks & drinking water.
- Snorkeling equipments.
- Lunch at the local restaurant in Rai Lay Bay.
- Accident insurance.
- THB 400 National Park Fee for Adult.
- THB 200 National Park Fee for Children.