Day 1: Transfer Krabi Airport + Krabi city tour + Hotel (L)
- Meet & greet by our tour guide. Pick you up from Krabi airport and directly to Krabi city tour.
- Visit Wat Tam Sue (Tiger Cave Temple), Sightseeing & trekking to the cave.
- Arrive at Krabi town, visit The Symbol of Krabi Khao Kanab Nam.
- Stop for taking photos at Giant Black Crabs statue and driving past Krabi river side & Mangrove forest.
- Visit Krabi Aquarium
- Stop for Thai style lunch at local restaurant
- Do some shopping at Krabi local Market.
- Visit Nopparat Thara National park
- Transfer to check in at the hotel of your choice & free time at your leisure.
Day 2: Phi Phi & Bamboo Island by Speed Boat OR Krabi 4 Islands by Speed Boat (B/L)
Breakfast at your hotel.
07.30 – 08.00 am Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier by minibus air-condition.
- Departure from the pier to Phi Phi Leh Island for swimming and sightseeing at Maya Bay (where the movie “The Beach” was partially filmed).
- Enjoy snorkeling and feeding colorful fishes at Loh Samah Bay.
- Sightseeing around the Pileh Cove lagoon and Viking Cave.
- Next, stop at Monkey beach for relaxing.
- Enjoy swimming with crystal clear water and snorkeling with plentiful coral reefs.
- Arrive at Phi Phi Don Island Have lunch at Phi Phi Don Restaurant
- After lunch, you will have some time for relaxing and sightseeing around Phi Phi Don before departure time, but you have to come back to the speed boat on time as the tour guide informed you.
02.30 pm. Arrive at Khai Island. Enjoy your activities like swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing.
04.30 – 5.00 pm. Depart from Khai Island to the pier and transfer to your hotel.
Day 3: Krabi Jungle Tour + Emerald Pond + Hot Spring + Tiger Temple ( B/L)
Breakfast at your hotel and wait for our driver at the hotel lobby.
08.30 Pick up from your from your hotel by minibus
09.00 Depart to Tiger Cave Temple. The must-visit temple in Krabi. Non-Buddhist is welcome to visit for sightseeing and take some photos. Walking and trekking/hiking around the temple is recommended. There are many big trees, some of them are around 1,000 years old.
- Arrive at the local restaurant near the Emerald Pond. We serve Thai Food lunch here ( Halal food/Vegetarian food is available)
- Trekking to get refreshed and relaxed with the natural spa at Hot Spring Waterfall which is good for health. Jungle trekking to the Emerald pond (Distance around 800 meters).
16.00 Return to your hotel.