08.30 AM Pick up from Hotel to the pier.
- Transfer to Hong Islands passing by the Royal Palace and Klong Muang at located in Klong Muang.
- Sight seeing at of Hong’s “room” lagoon inside the island, with high towers of limestone cliffs on all sides.
- Hong Island – National Park office, fantastic white powder sands, sun and shade, picnic tables and toilets facilities, ideal place for lunch.
- Pakbia Island – two of Hong’s archipelago with unspoiled beauty and opportunities for swimming and sunbathing.
15.00 PM Back to the pier transfer to hotel.
- Tour itinerary may change due to tides, weather, and traffic conditions.
- This is a Join tour. You will travel with other participants.