Koh Rok Islands Brilliant white-sand beaches, crystal-clear water, vast coral reefs at Ko Rok and Koh has Protected as part of Mu Ko Lanta National Park, one of the most beautiful in Thailand’s Andaman Sea. The island is not crowded like phi phi islands. From Krabi approximately 100 minutes on high speed boat but when you see the beauty of the island the distance is no issue. Do not miss this wonderful islands
Koh Rok Islands From Aonang Krabi
Contact Us: WhatsApp: +66 952 742 719
Koh Rok Islands Tour From Krabi
- 07:00/07.30- Pick up from Krabi Hotel in Krabi town and Ao Nang beach area.
- 08:00 Arrive to welcome office at our private pier / tea / coffee available.
- 09:30 – 10:00 – Arrive to Koh Ha this island you see lots of colorful coral reefs and marine life such as tiger shell and colorful fishes this site is one of the bestie snorkeling site.
- 12:00 – Arrive to Koh Rok Enjoy the Lnd sunbathing on the beach.
- 13:00 Snorkeling again at Koh Nai.
- 14:20 – Last spot at Lamson for snorkeling or relaxes on the beach.
- 15:45 – Dapart from koh Rok return to Ao Nang Pier.unch Relax a
- 17.00-17.30 Arrive at Pier and transfer back yo your hotel
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Transfer from Hotels in AoNang and Krabi Town
- Accident Insurance
- First aid kit
- English Speaking Guide
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, fins, life jacket)
- Buffet Lunch (Halal Food)
- Fresh fruits
- Soft drinks on board
- Tea and Coffee
- Vegetarian meals available by request
- National patk entry fee
Know before you go
- A vegetarian menu is available on request. If you have any allergies or other dietary requirements, please inform the us in advance
- Please bring swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera, and money for personal expenses
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
Koh Rok Islands