- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transfer to Bor Thor Village by minivan.
- The Trip takes about 40 minutes, with paddling through the magnificent mangrove forest.
- Paddle to Tham Lod Tai, a cave tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites guard the entrance.
- Paddle to reach Them Pee Hua Toh, a big airy cave. Inside the cave, several prehistoric pictorial paintings can be observed on the walls, as well as layers of archeological shell formations.
- Paddle to see Tham Khao Wong, a gorgeous inner lagoon.
- If luck assists, you may see a Dusky Langur, or even leaf Monkeys.
- Lastly paddle to Tham Lod Nua, where there are splendid stalagmite tunnels.
- Back to the village, where you can swim in the crystal clear pool or take a walk around the beautiful area.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- Tour itinerary may change due to tides, weather, and traffic conditions.
- This is a Join tour. You will travel with other participants.