Koh Samui Day Tour
Koh Samui’s repertoire of things to do and see is varied and interesting: the island hosts a great deal of splendid natural and man-made attractions from mummified monks to the famous grandma and grandpa rocks (Hin Ta & Hin Yai) to attractive waterfalls and more, there’s nothing to stop you having a blast on Samui Island.
For those interested in religious imagery and architecture the Big Buddha will impress – especially at sunset. Nature lovers can visit Ang Thong Marine National Park on a day trip to enjoy a genuine ‘get away from it all’ feel in the splendid tropical islands it hosts.
Koh Angthong Snorkeling Trip by Speedboat (from Koh Samui)
Angthong National Marine Park are a chain of forty-two islands in the waters near Koh Samui. Day trips to these islands can be arranged from Koh Samui.
The price at 1,900 THB per person
- 08:00 Pick up from your hotel to the pier.
- 08:30 Check in and receive snorkeling equipment as well as a light breakfast.
- 09:00 The high speed boat departs from the pier to Angthong National Marine Park.
- 10:00 Arrive at the Marine Park. In the morning we take you on a snorkeling adventure and then afterwards for a walk up to see the beauty of the Emerald lake and the surrounding spectacular views.
- 12:00 A delicious buffet lunch together at the restaurant on Wua Ta Lap island (Marine Park Headquarters).
- 13:00 After lunch you can go kayaking around the island or hike up to the top of Woa Ta Lab or just relax on the beach.
- 15:00 Return to Koh Samui.
- 16:00 Arrive back at Koh Samui. Then we transfer you back to your hotel.
- Mini Bus & Boat Transfers
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Light Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch & Soft Drink
- Sightseeing / Snorkeling
- Full Insurance Coverage
- Friendly English Speaking Guide
- National Park Fees
- Beach Chair/Umbrella
- Drink from the bar
- Underwater Camera Hire