Sea To Sky Tour
About the Sea to Sky Tour
Are you unsure if you want to go on a Sea Tour or want to explore the Island and use your limited time in the best way?
Then this Tour is perfect for you! In the morning, you will explore Koh Samui and spend your time on the Island Koh Tan in the afternoon. Included is the transfer from and to your hotel and lunch at a sea view restaurant.
You will explore Koh Samui on a 4×4 off-road Jeep and visit the Attractions on Koh Samui: Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks, Teepangkorn Mountain Temple, Lunch at the sea view restaurant “Giant Summit Samui” and the Waterfall #2.
In the afternoon you will visit the southern Island Koh Tan by Longtail Boat: Koh Tan, Coral Reef snorkeling and enjoy your beach time at Koh Tan.
Sea to Sky Tour Program
The day starts with your pick up from your hotel or accommodation by our 4×4 off-road Jeep.
First stop of the day will be Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks.
Here you can view one of the most famous place in Koh Samui and take pictures of the amazing scenery there.
Next stop is the Mountain Temple” Teepangkorn“. There is also a museum for you to explore and many statues of Buddhas and animals. The panorama view is astounding and perfect for pictures to remember at home.
This is the time where you will be surely hungry and we are going to the sea view restaurant “Giant Summit Samui” to have our lunch.
The last stop on our land tour is the Waterfall #2, here you can dip into the natural pool at the foot of the waterfall and go for a swim or just explore the jungle around and relax,
After this we will head to the Thong Krut Pier and depart by Longtail Boat to Koh Tan.
Here you can enjoy snorkeling in the coral reef, relax on the beach, go swimming or just explore the island on your own. The perfect way to finish this eventful day.
Then it will be time to bring you back to your hotel or accommodation.
Pickup Times Morning
- 8:15 – Bang Makham/ Nathon/ Ban Tai
- 8:15 – Maenam/ Pralann
- 8:25 – Choeng Mon/ Bangrak
- 8:35 – Lipa Noi/ Phangka
- 8:45 – Chaweng
- 9:00 – Lamai
- Transfer from your accommodation with a 4×4 off-road Jeep
- Visit Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks
- Enjoy the beautiful Panorama on the Mountain Temple “Teepangkorn”
- Lunch at the sea view restaurant “Giant Summit Samui”
- Take a rest at the Waterfall #2
- Heading to Thong Krut Pier
- Processing to Koh Tan by Longtail Boat, visiting the most beautiful coral reef, enjoy snorkeling
- Relaxing on the beach at Koh Tan
- Pick up and drop off to and from your hotel or villa
- Snorkeling equipment
- Thai Set Lunch
- Soft Drinks & Water
- Fresh Fruit
What to bring
- Swimming suit
- This tour is suitable for both families with children as adults. If the weather is not good enough to make the trip to the island, we will rebook you for another day free of charge. If you can’t make it on a different day we will refund your booking in full.